- We are aware of issues with restore purchases. If you seem to be seeing problems with Restore purchases, try tapping the button and then tap the prices next to each episode. They should disappear without triggering a purchase and unlock the episodes you have already bought. We will be shipping an update to correct this UI problem this week.
- Some players are seeing that their progress has disappeared. this is because we have revamped the save system and the structure is totally different and lets you create multiple save files. Unfortunately we couldn't the previous autosave files in the new system.
Discover the queer positive romance game of your dreams. LongStory is a funny dating sim about love, friendship, frozen yogurt, dance-offs, comic nerds, breakfast muffins and mystery. The LGBTQ+ friendly app lets players choose their appearance and pronouns as well as who, or even if, they would like to date any of the 5 dateable characters. Honest and authentic, the game has a story for everyone.
- Make new friends and deal with bullies
- Flirt, ask out your crush and go on dates
- Find clues and solve mysteries
- Make plans and text your friends
Episode 1: As a new student at Weasel Heights you must navigate the social landscape, make new friends and face old enemies while trying to solve the mysterious disappearance of the owner of Locker 1224
Episode 2: When you find yourself involved in some serious conflict and drama between Hanniferjane, you must decide whether or not to help. As things get more serious with your crush, you have the opportunity for a first date.
Episode 3: There’s a jukebox dance party going down at Weasel Heights but things are more complicated than they seem. You start to learn more about Colin, and the big secret he’s keeping. Fly solo or bring your crush and dance the night away.
Episode 4: There's a new (old) student at Weasel heights and they're causing a commotion. Friendships ares strained and relationships are tested. It seems no matter what you do, you can't escape the drama.
Episode 5 Make Up: After the dust settles it's time to make things right with your friends, your date, and some people you might have called enemies only a few weeks ago.
Episode 6: History Surprising stories and unfinished business lead to an intense Healthy Relationships Workshop. Look out for the talking stick!
Episode 7: The school year is ending and it's time to choose a high school. How will you decide? Worse yet; How will the Turkeyhawk?!
Episode 8(Special Episode): With only a sign and a desire for change you attend a protest with your friends and find out people - especially adults - are complicated.
Episode 9: Marcel is in Dubai and the rest of the gang have found jobs for the summer. What are you going to do??