The long wait is over as we finally released the dull Star Tactics Redux PREMIUM experience!
Differences with the free version:
- Expedition expansion is included into this PREMIUM release;
- Get double XP and Credits in Expeditions;
- No ads.
# # # AN UNPRECEDENTED SPACE COMBAT TACTICAL SIMULATION # # #
Star Tactics Redux is the fully optimized Google Play version of Devil’s Dozen Games' space combat and tactical simulation. With cutting-edge 3D graphics, an unprecedented depth of gameplay and positive Steam reviews, the title finally comes to Google Play!
# # # A CONTINUOUS STREAM OF NEW TACTICAL CHALLENGES# # #
In the game, you take over the role of the cold-hearted space battle officer and lead your fleets to victory in the raging war between the Corporation and the Theocracy! Besides the 20+ hours campaign of the main game, you can experience infinite tactical challenges in Skirmish mode with procedurally generated battles. New Expeditions game mode is also included in this release.
# # # DOZENS OF UNIQUE FEATURES # # #
• Turn-based tactical gameplay with top-down perspective;
• Campaign featuring large-scale fleet battles. 30 missions, different ways to compose your fleet to increase replayability and involve thinking;
• Skirmish mode - infinite randomized battles. Level up your Commander and access new ships;
• Special abilities like missile or torpedo strike, afterburner, forcefield, U-turn and other awesomeness;
• 36 ships from smallest Scout to tremendous Command Dreadnought;
• Ship variants with different stats, weapons and abilities. Total of 60+ different units;
• 9 weapons of different tactical roles which projectiles shine like little stars;
• Advanced AI: ships avoid missiles, fly from the most vulnerable side, set targets according to priority (capitals target capitals, fighters target fighters) and take into account their most effective side, firepower-wise;
• Different map objects like damaging gas field, nebulas to hide and make an ambush, asteroids and mine fields. Battles are really diverse;
• Interesting, skill-based achievements with meaningful rewards;
• Rare visual style with holographic vibe;
• Great visuals overall: a lot of VFX, particles and postprocess aligned to make the game look astounding;
• Carefully handcrafted UI and user experience;
• Music by X3 and X-Rebirth composer.